Ingredients: (serving 2 people)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- half onion
- 3 handfuls of beansprout (mixed with vegetables - bought anywhere in the Philippine market)
- 2 sweet potatoes
- oyster sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Basil (for garnish)
- chop the garlic and onion to small pieces. Then slice the sweet potatoes to your preferred shape and size.
- Rinse the beansprout on a strainer.
- heat the pan into medium heat. add coconut oil (cooking oil)
- Saute garlic and onion.
- add the sweet potatoes then stir-fry.
- When sweet potatoes softens. Add the beansprout (with mixed vegetables). stir.
- Wait until beansprout becomes translucent.
- sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Then pour oyster sauce. stir.
- Set fire into low heat. then wait until it becomes a bit thick and saucey.
- sprinkle basil for garnish (optional)
Instead of stir-fried noodles, beansprout has the same texture as of the noodles and more healthier. Enjoy!