Cooked by Sheff de Leon
Plating by Kitty (me)
Ingredients: (serving 3 people)
- 1 1/2 whole chicken breast cut into 6 pieces.
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste (Real Thai)
- 2 carrots
- Broccoli (optional)
- 1/2 white onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil (cooking oil)
- Half can of coconut milk
- salt, pepper and coconut sugar (brown sugar) to taste
- Parsley (for garnish)
Process of Chicken curry:
- Garlic and onion chop into small pieces. carrots readily chop.
- heat the pan medium heat, then add coconut oil.
- saute the garlic and onion.
- add the chicken breasts then stir fry.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked but not overcooked. then add the coconut milk, carrots then red curry paste. Stir.
- sprinkle salt, pepper and coconut sugar (brown sugar) to taste. stir.
- wait until the sauce thickens or wait for 10-15 minutes under medium low heat. (depending on your observation when the sauce becomes thick, taste it to know if it is ready).
- When its done, garnish with Parsley leaf and steamed broccoli (optional)
Enjoy! This is awesome paired with Red Rice and tea beverage to minimize the heat (hot chili). Thai curry paste is extremely hot!