- Fresh Shrimps
- White Onion
- Shredded Almonds (optional)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (BRAGG's organic apple cider) and Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grill shrimps in the oven (or griller) for 12-15 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables in a bowl. Cut the onion and cucumber.
- When the shrimps are done. Mix them with the vegetables.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the shredded almonds (optional)
Process of the vinaigrette:
- 6 Tablespoons of apple cider (serves 2-3 persons with salad)
- 2 Tablespoons of honey.
- Stir, until it blends together.