Cooking by Sheff de Leon
Plating by Kitty (me)
Ingredients (Spaghetti) serving 3 people
- 1 can Diced tomato
- 1 can tomato sauce
- canned Tuna
- 50 grams Barilla whole grain pasta
- salt, pepper and coconut sugar (brown sugar) to taste
- Thyme for garnish
Ingredients for side dish
- Fresh grapes
- Mixed veggies (sweet corn, carrots and green peas)
- Roughly chop onion and garlic.
- Heat the pan, medium heat.
- Saute onion, then garlic.
- Add the Tuna (oil removed) then Saute
- Pour diced tomato and tomato sauce. Stir.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and brown/coconut sugar to taste. stir.
- then add the pasta, wait until the pasta is cooked along with the sauce.
- When it's done, add Thyme for garnishing (optional)
Process (mixed veggies)
- Heat the pan, medium low. Heat it with butter (Don't add cooking oil)
- After butter melts, add garlic then saute. Next is onion then saute.
- Add the mixed veggies. saute until cooked. (do not overcook!)
Voila! Healthy lunch. happy eating ^___^